Saturday, August 28, 2010

Wake Up!

This digi is a cute one from Beccy. Thanks so much, he is cute. I love the patchwork kick you have been on lately-keep them coming!

I challenged myself beyond what the challenges were this week-by trying to stick with all warm colors. I'm not sure if pink is considered a warm color, but for my purpose tonight, it counted :D
And I also threw brown in there-it's neutral, so I figured it was OK (when I'm the one making the rules, I can bend them to my needs).

Challenges (were a lot this week, but I think I pulled them off):
Crafty Creations-3, 2, 1 recipe---three patterned papers (pink polka dot, orange diamond and assorted color boxish)--two ribbons or trims (I made the boxish trim and red ribbon-two I put together)-and one charm (orange-from WalMart on sale awhile back)
Poly Craft #58-3 papers (I chose 3 patterned papers), 2 buttons (brown), 1 charm (orange)

9 comments:

  1. I think it works!! Great card...love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Brandi

    fab card love what you did with the gem and ribbon thanks for joining us at Pollycraft

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love those images from beccy and you did it fabulously! absolutely awesome. love the cow too! great job!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Beccy's images don't you? Thanks for playing along with Crafty Creations this week!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you did a great job with the warm colors and would classify the pink as a warm. It blends nicely with the red and yellow. Great charm you added! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Digi! Love your coloring =)
    Thanks for posting my badge & following me. I am now following you too.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done on pulling all those challenges together Brandi, that's very impressive! I like the colour combination you chose for the chook too! Thanks for sharing the link to your project.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, this is so pretty, love all those bright colours xx

    ReplyDelete