Monday, August 23, 2010

Tiny Roses

Two challenges this week made me really think, were out of my element, and made me try something completely different. All Sorts Challenge was to make something less than 3 inches in size. My thoughts: Really?! That small, whatever can I do that is that small? One Stop Craft Challenge also took me by surprise with- not a card. You mean I have to be ultra creative and tiny?! Take a look at what I did.The papers are just scraps I had lying around. The stems are rolled ribbon and the leaves, cut lace. I find it is best to hold them together (and to hold the rolled ribbon) with hot glue-but be careful, it is hot! These measure about 2 1/2 inches tall and less than an inch wide-I managed to keep them small!

5 comments:

  1. You should try some of Penny's flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful little flowers. It's amazing what you can do with scraps. Clever girl that you are. Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft this week with your lovely creation.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww cute flowers, well done on a creative idea!

    thanks so much for taking up my challenge at Allsorts

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous flowers a great way of using scraps they look gorgeous thank you for joining us at OSCC this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These flowers are really beautiful. Thanks for sharing on OSCC this week.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete