Wednesday, August 4, 2010

For My Princess

Look how cute this little guy is! Sliekje may not speak my language, but her artwork speaks to my heart. She puts out freebies that are adorable often-my kind of artist! This little guy sits awaiting for the princess in his life, so he can deliver a special gift to her. The neat thing about Sliekje, is that she loves kittens, and there is almost always one in her work!

I also did a couple things I have never done before: 1. acented a character with an irregular shape 2. used both sides of a double sided paper in one card 3. cut out part of a background to use as an accent (butterfly); and seldom do I allow anything to hand off the edge of the card (but I do on occasion).





Challenges:
PollyCrafts-Fit for a Princess
Flutterby-wings and fav color (mine are red and purple)
and Sentimental Sunday-switch it up

4 comments:

  1. How sweet!! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and the boy is such a cutie! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Sentimental Challenge! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a cutie! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's challenges at FBW and Sentimental Sundays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!

    ReplyDelete