Friday, November 19, 2010

Fairy Good Day

Attempt #2 at painting backgrounds (and I left it at that, as I was so pleased with how this one turned out). Again the image is from Karen's site, which I am very grateful for! It is hard to see, but there is a fairy on the flower.
I tried to stick with fall colors and keep it simple (as I wanted to showcase the background).

Challenges:
Digital Tuesday-winged creature+digital image
Digi Doodle Shop-fall
Flutterby WEd-open+fairy
MyGrafico-fall colors

7 comments:

  1. Nice card! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your attempt at painting the background is lovely. Well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, thanks for playing along with DDSB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is awesome, thanks for playing with MyGrafico :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice card. Thanks for playing with us on Digi Doodle Shop Best. Hope to see you next week.

    Chantal,(DDSB)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, love the bacground !

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best, hop to see you again.

    I am posting this to all those I comment on, so you might have got this before, if so I hope it’s ok to get it again :D
    I am one of the DT members at DDSB and I want to tell you about group I have opened at PCP “Fan’s of Digi Doodle Shop” and you are so very welcome to join us there :D
    http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/fansofdigidoodleshop

    All the best to you, Jóna

    ReplyDelete