Monday, September 27, 2010

Blog Award!

Blog Award!

Yeah! A big shout out to Yolie from Just Yolie, Just Create for passing on this blog award to me. I am truly honored. She is very talented and I am inspired by her creations on a regular basis.

The rules for this award are:
1) Thank the person who gave you the award, Check!:
2) Copy award to blog, Check!:
3) Pass award to five blogs you love:

On to the blogs I love (I have so many, but to name a few...)
1. Tammy of Tammy's Creative Tidbits
2. Faith of Delightful Inspirations
3. The entire Design Team over at Stretch N Bubbles
4. Stef of Glitterbabe Greetings
5. Melanie of Courtney Lane Designs

2 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwww! you are just the sweetest - which is why you deserve the award. thank you so much for sharing it with me.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brandi! I just wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment on my bookmark, you are so nice! thanks!!
    I like your blog :-) and your creations! I´ll check your older post too, I´m sure will find lot of inspiration here.
    Lots of hugs and thanks again!

    ReplyDelete