Saturday, February 2, 2013

Christmas Cards

 Yes, I realize I'm about 2 months late, but I figured I'd post a few of my Christmas cards anyways. I started out with a prototype, and then I got bored and made some with random other things (I dislike doing tons of the same card).The first photo (three cards) is my prototypes. Phrases are Stampi Up Stamps I borrowed from my mil. The second was me just messing around with dying buttons. Not my favorite. The third I used Paint swatches from walmart and cut them with my cricut (simple triangle).The Frosty SVG was from Nancy and can be found here. The winter scene was from Papa Sue, although the blog has changed sites and I can't find the link to the actual SVG anymore. Either way, props goes to PapaSue; blog here.




That's all, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment