Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Lemon Tea Bath Bomb

The recipe for the bath bomb I posted earlier on my blog. You can find it here. I promised pictures, so here they are. I also made a container pretty just for them. Next time I think I will roll them into balls (like a traditional bath bomb), as they kind of look like squished muffins :)
But nice smelling and moisturizing squished muffins <3 The first picture is them drying after I took them out of the muffin pan.


This picture showcases the top of the container I put them in. It is a dollar store Tupperware knock-off I bought when I first moved to college. I got much nicer stuff as wedding gifts and decided, hey, if I haven't used it in 4 months, why not alter it?!
The flower (nicely layered) is from Penny Duncan, she makes wonderful things, please hop over to her blog. She has many new cut files. The next one is a picture of the whole thing:
In this one you can see the bath bombs and the ribbon I added to the side:
And a showcase of the tags. The digi stamps are from Birds Cards (tub) and Ginger's House (sentiment). Both were free and still available :D
Challenges:
Little Paper Shop-color scheme (chocolate, yellow, blue)
Sentimental Sundays-tags
One Stop Craft Challenge-alter it
Anything Goes- ribbon

10 comments:

  1. Very cool. Looks like a lot of relaxing fun if I only had a bathtub!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of these bath bombs before, it's nice to try something different. I like what you did with the container, looks nice :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cool! That looks like a great gift to give someone! The tag is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definately different and very interesting!!! Your packaging looks awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun idea! And I did think they were muffins at first! Ha ha! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool idea! Thanks for sharing the bath bomb recipe! I'll have to try that out---sounds ultra relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very nice! Thanks for playing along with the LPS color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen! So cute! Thank you for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brandi these are lovely!!! For some reason I am not getting updates from your blog.. I have missed so much! Everything is awesome, you have been very busy... Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're a winner. Please check out this post. LOVED your altered container. Hugs, Pam

    http://littlepapershop.blogspot.com/2010/10/challenge-winner-from-october-11-2010.html

    ReplyDelete