Sunday, July 18, 2010

Discounts!

Blake and I went shopping yesterday for canvas to put fabric around, to decorate our wall. The fabric should be here next week. There are three prints, and I am excited about them all. View them here. Looking around, canvas is kind of expensive and hard to find in sizes bigger than 12x12. While at Joann Fabrics, I found foam boards that would work in the same fashion, and for nearly half the price! The best part about it was that they had a 15% off discount for students and I had a 40% off any one item coupon. So I took the coupon and the most expensive item, and Blake bought the rest with the student discount. Combined we saved $8! This is why we work the system, people! So, I'm super excited for the fabric to come in so I can get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment