Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A different type



A different type of creativity. This summer I've been being creative in coming up with things for the family I nannied for. This is one of the activities we did that was super fun. Edible Playdough! Yes, I know, not typically what you see here. But it was loads of fun and when the kids ate it, I didn't have to worry about it (and it is quite yummy, actually)!

Using everyday cooking items to enhance the fun!
Looking for a recipe? It is super easy! 1 cup of powdered sugar, 1 cup of peanut butter, 1/2 cup honey. Mix together. More powdered sugar can be added if it isn't "doughy" enough (I think I added a bit more).

The only downfall to this recipe is that it becomes sticky if played with too long. I recommend chilling in the fridge for a half hour before letting the kids play, they could play much longer this way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment