Friday, June 3, 2011

New Challenge

Thanks to all who participated in Paper This and That's May challenge! We got some awesome patriotic creations!!


June's challenge is Father's Day theme! Click here to go to the page and see some amazing examples! Due to my being on vacation, I did not submit one this month. I know you want to know what the prize is :)

Here is a picture:
Yep, its a mini album chipboard kit. Oh the things you could make with it!!!

So stop on by and enter your card or project!

2 comments:

  1. Awww I love your new blog look or is it me having been away for so long :) Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sliekje stamps. I think I have colored and created with more of her drawings than any other product right now! I try to send her a message from time to time, to remember to stop by and see her drawings in our creations.
    :O)
    Hope all is well with you and have you been following the Diva move to blogger? If not, July 3rd is the date we are shooting for. So far all the girls are working very hard to get it up and running. We will also be having a blog hop....so keep your eyes peeled...we wouldn't want to miss you!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete