Saturday, December 25, 2010

My family is so wonderful!!!

My family is so wonderful! They are supportive of my craftiness and my Christmas gifts certainly play into that. Last year my grandmother got me a Personal Cricut and I recieved cartridges from my (then fiance) now husband and my now mother-in-law.

This year my mother-in-law got me a slew, and I am talking tons (I might post pics later) of patterned scrapbook paper. Some double sided and all gorgeous papers!

My hubby got me [this deserves a drum roll] Sure Cuts A Lot!!!!! So I just installed it and played a bit. It widens my Cricut possibilities like 5 fold (cause 3 fold doesn't seem like enough). Rereading this, I don't think it shows my enthusiasm to it's full. The excitement is high, folks!

What does this mean for you? I will be searching for lots of free SVG file sites and sharing them with you along with my creations that will be awesome! I know Penny Duncan's Creations has a lot of free svg files, some I have already downloaded. She is both a beautiful and talented woman of the Lord and I am VERY thankful for her skills :) Thanks, Penny!

I hope everyone else is enjoying a very Merry Christmas and has a wonderful new beginning to a fabulous new year!

2 comments:

  1. I have Candy for you over on my blog! :)
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great, you got SCAL! You are going to love it!!

    ReplyDelete