Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Beary Nice Gift

I saw about a month ago something similar to what I made. However, when I tried to find it again to look at more of the details, and low and behold, I was unable to find it again. So I made my own template, experimented a bit and came up with this. The way I figure it, I would have had to modify the other anyway, since I wanted to put two gifts inside. The one I made I made to look like a purse, perfect for the little girl I made it for. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out, and I think she will like it as well. Christmas can't come soon enough!
The images are both from Stamp Fairy World, isn't he the cutest?! The blue paper you see here is The Paper Studio and the more blue-green paper is Amanda Blu. The ribbon on the 'handle' came on a gift, not sure of the brand. Below is the surprise on the inside:


The ribbon is from my stash-not sure of the brand. It is difficult to see in the picture (although this one kind of show it), the ribbon inside matches the ribbon on the sides. The snowflakes are a punch by Marvy, I punched them in light blue and inked them silver. Below is the picture of the back. The tag is a punch, inked in silver, the paper is the same as around the images on the front. The G is chipboard I inked to match (the one getting this Christmas gift's name begins with G).

Here is a close up of the StampFairyWorld images~I wanted to showcase my coloring (markers and chalk) as well as the darling images.
Don't forget that Stamp Fairy is currently having a design team call. Like these images? Get more information here.

Challenges:
Anything Goes-animals
Crafty Creations-beauty on the inside
Creative Inspirations-Christmas or winter
Digital Tuesday-let it snow
Lots to Do-favorite technique-coloring with markers and chalk
One Stop Craft Challenge-snow people-do bears count?
Papertake Weekly-cut it out-punches
Wild Orchard-Blue Christmas

15 comments:

  1. Well there's almost a snow person there... he just needs a face! Thanks so much for joining in our Snow people challenge at OSCC this week!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl...making your own temmplates!! Awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is just toooo cute ! Hugs Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing gift - I'm sure it will be treasured

    Thanks for sharing with the Lotstodo Challenge x Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea.
    Thanks for joining us at DT challenge this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That's clever. :) & very pretty. Thanks for joining us this week at Anyhing Goes.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card , Thanks for joining us at oscc this week and good luck
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonder gift box great colours thank you for sharing with us at Lots to do. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow !! how brilliant to make this gift box ,,, fabulous !! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the PTW Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous creation. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute cute cute gift set! The polar bear image is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is gorgeous what a wonderful little gift purse and the images are terrific thank you for joining our challenge at Creative Inspirations
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. holy moly! this is absolutely fabulous! what a super idea.

    you should visit some of the links on wicked wednesday. some of the answers are hysterical. thursday thunks is REALLY funny too.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very clever, what a fab presentation for your gift.
    Hugs,
    TErri

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww this is so sweet Brandi, love the colours xxx

    ReplyDelete