Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Season of Sickness

It is that time of year again-sick season. I have a cold that I probably got from the kiddos I teach (as their noses seem to be running constantly). I made this card for an active family (4 kids) that a nasty virus has overtaken. A fun spin on a get well card. I felt like using squiggles, so they are random throughout the card :)
The sketch is from Pollycraft Monday-much thanks to all the inspirational gals over there. And the images are both freebies from the lovely Maurie Manning. You can find them over at Mo's Digital Pencil too! I outlined the images with marker and colored them in with pastels (except for the monkey face-that was marker-and the darker reds on the yarn).
Challenges:
Pollycraft Monday-sketch
Wild Orchard-Pastels (I used pastels to color the images)
2 Sisters-anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Haha! Cute card!! Hope this comment finds you having a better day than yesterday =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card you've made with my sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Pollycraft!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sunshine... you won my challenge. check the challenge blog on how to claim our prize and don't forget to grab the winners badge!

    way to go girlfriend!!!!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete